Terms & Conditions
1. Guest: Guest shall mean and include the person occupying the room, any co-occupant or any visitor to the Hotel. All guests are required to carry a photo-identity with address proof to present at check-in or when otherwise visiting the Hotel premises. Foreign nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa. Without Original copy of valid ID, the guest will not be allowed to check in or access the Hotel premises.
2. Tariff: The rate on the registration card is for Room only per night exclusive of taxes unless specified otherwise. Resident guests should obtain the Key or Key Card from the reception.
3. Settlement of Bills: Bills must be settled on presentation. Cheques are not accepted. You authorize the Hotel to debit the card that has been authorized on arrival for the full amount incurred during your stay, which may be debited at any time before or during your stay or at check out or after departure. You agree to provide your card details and hereby authorize us to complete the card payment authorization form, charge your card for the authorized amounts (including room rates, taxes and other charges) and to collect the amount from the card.
4. Damage Deposit: As a part of our commitment to maintaining the highest standards and ensuring the wellbeing of our property, a damage deposit is required from all guests during their stay at our Hotel. This deposit serves as a security measure to cover and may include but is not limited to potential damages, losses, or exceptional cleaning fees that may occur during the duration of your visit. The amount of the damage deposit is up to CHF 500 per room regardless of the number of people or nights booked, and it will be pre-authorized on your card at the time of check-in. Upon check-out, a thorough inspection of the room or suite will be conducted, and if no damage or undue wear and tear is found, the deposit will either be fully refunded to your account within a reasonable timeframe or the preauthorization will be released. Please note that the Hotel reserves the right to deduct an appropriate amount from the damage deposit to cover any verified costs incurred due to negligence, intentional harm, or disregard for Hotel Property. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in upholding our commitment to maintaining a welcoming and well-preserved environment for all our guests.
5. Company Lien on Visitor’s Luggage and Belongings: In case of default of payment of dues by a guest, the management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage & belongings and to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time after the date of departure without reference to the party and appropriate the net sales proceeds towards the amount due by the guest
6. Departure: “CHECK OUT” time is 1100 hrs. If you wish to avail late checkout, the same can be extended up to 1800 hrs with 25% room charges, and up to 2100 hrs at 50% charges and post 2100 hrs a 100% room charges will be levied.
7. Visitor’s Belongings: Visitors are requested to lock the doors of their rooms when going out or when going to bed. The Hotel will not, in any way whatsoever be responsible for the loss of resident’ s goods and any other property not entrusted to the management or for damage thereof whether due to neglect of Hotel Staff or any other cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage.
8. Hazardous Goods: Storing of cinema films, Raw and Exposed or any other articles of combustible or hazardous nature in resident rooms or any storage thereof is strictly prohibited
9. Damage to Property: Guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel property caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible. Any loss or damage caused by the guest may be recovered by the Hotel by making use of the Damage Deposit (ref. Point 4.) or to debit the guests’ card stored in the system.
10. Management Right: The Management reserves to itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the Hotel Premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default Management will be entitled to remove the luggage of the visitor from the room occupied by him/her and lock the room.
11. Relation between the Company and the Visitor: Nothing herein above shall constitute or be deemed to constitute any tenancy or sub-tenancy or any right of tenancy or sub tenancy or any right of interest in the Hotel premises or any part or portion thereof in favor of any guest or resident or visitor and the Company shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession and control of the whole Hotel premises.
12. Government Rules and Regulations: Guests are required to observe the Government Rules and Regulations in force from to time to time in respect of registration, alcoholic drinks, firearms, etc.
13. Non-disturbance: The guest will comply with the Hotel’s non-smoking and no-alcohol policy and behave appropriately at all times during stay at the Hotel and in the event that the guest causes noise, nuisance, annoyance or other disruption, the Hotel may terminate the guest’s stay forthwith without any obligation to refund or reimburse to the guest. The guest agrees to reimburse the Hotel for any resulting loss or damage, including paying to other persons inconvenienced by the guests’ actions as compensation. Loss or damage of any kind caused by the guest in this relation may be recovered by the Hotel by making use of the Damage Deposit (ref. Point 4.) or to debit the guests’ card stored in the system.
14. Governing Law: The laws of Switzerland.
15. Arbitration: Any dispute arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions shall be settled through arbitration under the Swiss Rules of International Arbitration. The seat of arbitration shall be Bern, Switzerland, and the language shall be German. The decision of the arbitration tribunal shall be final and binding, enforceable under the New York Convention. Both parties agree to keep the arbitration proceedings and award confidential.
16. Jurisdiction: Exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in the Canton of Bern.
17. Amendment Rules: The Management reserves to itself the right to add or to amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules.
18. Visitors: Visitors are not permitted in guest rooms at night after 2200 hrs without prior registration with the front desk.
20. House Rules: By making a booking, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions as well as the House Rules, and confirm that you will abide by them.